My research projects focus on better understanding the biological heterogeneity underlying cancers and complex traits though multi-omic integration and network inference.
- Jan. 2021 – CNRS research scientist in the Gene expression and Oncogenesis team at the Institute of Genetic & Development of Rennes.
- 2015 – 2020 – Postdoctoral researcher at the CIT Program (Cartes d’Identité des Tumeurs) at the French League Against Cancer.
- 2013 – 2014 – Postdoctoral researcher at the Jake Lusis Laboratory, UCLA Department of Medicine, Cardiology division. (Los Angeles, CA USA).
- 2012-2013 – Assistant Professor at the Applied Mathematics Department of Agrocampus Ouest, Rennes (Brittany, FRANCE).
- 2009 – 2012 – PhD in Genetics and Statistics at Agrocampus Ouest/INRA, Rennes (Brittany, FRANCE).
- Applied mathematics (section 26)
- Biochemistry and molecular biology (section 64)
- Cellular biology (section 65)